Monday, August 02, 2010

Too Short



There was no sign of Napoleon ... But I think that I can safely say that Elba is incredible, and not at all a bad place to be exiled to.



There are amazing beaches and lots of greenery, and we have scientific proof that 9 people can share one bathroom without any dire emergencies or problems. Plus, beaches with pebbles are way way more comfortable than sandy beaches, leaving ears and bathing-suit bottoms free of discomfort.



If you add on some great eating, singing, and relaxation, a weekend is barely enough time to enjoy it all ... I want to start all over again!



On a different note, I think that I've gotten better at roasted pepper-peeling over the past few years. I started out pretty shaky but now I might even be ready to peel some peppers unsupervised!

3 comments:

moravkovaeva said...

Too short! I miss everything already! I miss all madly!

Sarettah said...

sono pillole di felicità: così piccole è più facile metterle in valigia...

Jersey Girl said...

Roasting peppers here on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, too! From my beach to your beach with love.