Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bad Blogger



It's Christmas and I haven't blogged in forever. Probably it has to do with the fact that I felt the need to write a fitting farewell blog for my beloved cat, Dinkie, who passed away this fall. But it's probably better to get back to blogging, even without the right memorial post.

I'm in Cambridge for the holidays and it's been a wonderful whirlwind of activity so far. I'm looking forward to more food and Florida and possibly even new kitties.



More soon.

2 comments:

Jersey Girl said...

Emma, I am so very sorry to hear about Dinkie; I know your heart must ache. Just know he will be with you always and will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, along with Dobie Beeber and all the others. On a happier note, I was really glad to see your blog after such a long time...I hope that you have a wonderful visit, both in Cambridge and on Sanibel. Much love to you and Rosa. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Where in Italy was that picture taken?