Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Friends

It's still too strange and sad for me to think about writing a memorial post for our beloved, deceased cat Dinkie. However, it feels much more cheerful to introduce our new kitties to Blogger. These two new entries to the Gilmore-Valenze household probably weigh a collective 10 pounds, but they're already wreaking havoc. Thankfully; we need them!

This is Lulu, who's a female between one and two years old.


And the oddly-named Carrot - who knows why the shelter gave him this name - who is a male around 7 months old. His name is subject to change. (Suggestions?)


HOW CUTE ARE THEY???????? I wish I could import them to Bologna - or visit them in Cambridge. My apartment really, really, really needs a cat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

his name is too cute to change! and does anyone notice how they love me best? even though i dont live with them? i miss my sister.

Impy said...

hey wait! they've renamed me already! the two grandp's agreed on a compromise (also suggested by Janna) to shorten my REAL former name (unmentionable) to "Impy"! It seems to work, given the way I'm busy demolishing the living room, 24/7.

Jersey Girl said...

A house is not a home without a cat...or, even better, two. Welcome to Lulu and Carrot from your NJ cousins, Moochie and Alfie.