Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time's Up

It's almost time to head back to Bologna. This is always a bittersweet departure; well, it's bittersweet to go either way. There are lots of things to miss. Like . . .

My family.


My beloved cat.


My friends.


Food from all over the world.


But there are also lots of great things in Bologna to look forward to. Upcoming work projects, friends, choir, more food, my bike, etc etc etc. It's just a matter of getting out of home mode and back into the life that, for me, has become my real, daily existence. Time to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so sad :o( I feel like a latchkey dog when you leave. I always look forward to spring at this time, but now I can't wait for may. Ride your bike with a helmet!! --gf

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for your smile, Gilmore! You're almost an Italoamericana girl. And that's pretty cool...

Anonymous said...

I vote for this side! And yes, use your helmet!! And buy some good phonecards!! :)

moravkovaeva said...

Don't forget me!!! ;-)))
kissssssiissssssss