Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Importance of Having Friends



Conversation overheard between two friends.

Friend 1: "My coworker told me today that he sleeps with two guns under his bed."

Friend 2: "Whoa. Really?"

Friend 1: "Yeah. He's a really nice guy, though. I didn't really expect him to tell me this thing about sleeping with guns."

Friend 2: "Hmm. If he sleeps with guns maybe he's not so nice all the time."

Friend 1: "He's just a regular, normal guy. Well, it's true, he told me that he had to come to Italy because he killed a guy in Bangladesh."

Friend 2: "Ah."

Friend 1: "But yeah, like I said, he's a really peaceful normal guy."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should start 'Overheard in Bologna.'

anonymouse said...

I think that's the cutest doggie I ever did see.